School development plan
Our school is always striving for improvement and it is important that all stakeholders are aware of, and contribute towards, development priorities. We have a regular cycle of self evaluation and this informs the development plan. We try to ensure there is a broad and balanced approach to school development and the aims / objectives cover a wide range of areas. Plans are implemented over a 1 to 3 year period, depending on the nature of the strategy.
The headline areas for development for 2019 – 2020 are:
- Raise outcomes in maths by the end of Key Stage 2
- Review and develop the History / Geography curriculum
- Extend the Senegal school linking project
- More effective parental / community communication via app, website & Class Dojo
- Promote well-being and mental health awareness for pupils and staff
- Increase outdoor learning opportunities in all subject areas
- Improve the level of spelling throughout the school
Our partnership is paramount to your child’s success and it is most effective when we share the same passion, vision and positive approach to school improvement.