The rules will keep everyone safe and help us to be fair to others.
- I will ask permission from an adult before using the internet.
- I will not access other people’s files.
- I will only use the computers for school work and homework.
- I will not bring information into school without permission.
- I will ask permission from an adult before sending a class e-mail.
- The messages I send will be polite and sensible.
- I will not give my home address or telephone number to anyone on the Internet.
- To protect other pupils and myself, I will tell an adult if I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like.
- I will only print out work with an adult's permission.
- I understand that the school will check my computer files and monitor the Internet sites that I visit.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in severely restricted access to our computers.
Online Safety Advice
Please use the following links to help find information about how to keep your child safe and secure.
A handy parental guide to online safety can be found here: